On match days, the media department started working early in the morning and finished well past midnight.
The pre-match preparation of the media department reached an entirely new level. In the week leading up to the game and just before kick-off, we began to prepare a massive amount of content, including:
- Interviews with the team.
- Interviews with individual players.
- Interviews with the head coach and his staff.
- Statistics from previous matches.
- Material about the club's internal life.
- Content about the football club's academy.
- Material about futsal matches and the youth team.
- Content about the first team's training sessions.
- Training videos.
It's worth noting that we started paying close attention to photos capturing the emotions of the players and coaching staff, showcasing their determination and camaraderie.
One of the highlights of our work was the match programs. They had stopped distributing them in the 90s, but we brought back this tradition with a fresh approach. We managed to print the programs just 10 minutes before the start of the match, ensuring they contained up-to-date information about the starting lineups of both teams.